From the beginning of the world-wide pandemic, we tried to find a way to contribute towards the fight. A while back we started a project called Rizonesoft Office. The aim was to eventually sell this Office Suite or ask a monthly subscription fee.
To give something back to our fellow man, we decided to release the Rizonesoft Office Suite for free with premium support also free. This office suite is far from complete, but for those who would like to follow the development, we are starting with a prototype release. We will be updating the Office suite no less than twice per week.
The first application in this Office suite is Verbum, Verbum is a word processor. We are also busy developing a spreadsheet application, a diagram creator and PDF viewer. However, that is not where it will stop, many more additions to Rizonesoft Office are being considered.
Verbum is a word processor with all the features a professional word processor should have. It was modeled to closely resemble Microsoft Word, to reduce the learning curve. With Verbum you can load, save and convert to and from today’s most popular text-based document formats (DOCX, DOC, HTML, RTF, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB, MHT, etc). Furthermore, convert a document to PDF with ease.
- Character and Paragraphs – Characters can be formatted using different settings for font, font size, character style – bold, italics, underlined, strike-through style, and different colors for background and foreground.
- Lists – Create bulleted and numbered lists in your documents to outline and arrange text. You can create a list from existing paragraphs using, or you can turn on the list feature and type the list as you go. To enable this feature, use the Bullets or Numbering button on the Home tab. You can also use any character you like for the bullets.
- Tables – You can add tables, split and merge table cells, insert and remove rows, and apply borders and shading to individual cells. Verbum features a Microsoft Word® style table management UI, thus supporting many of the table management features you expect from a text editor.
- Images – Images can be placed in your document in two ways: either inline or floating. Inline images are treated exactly like a character of text, which means their position is constrained to the lines of text on the page.
- Paste Special – Select the format for data contained in the Clipboard and paste them into the document as if that data is imported from the specified format. For example, data copied from Word® 2007 can be pasted as RTF, HTML, metafile or plain text.
- Find and Replace – Search for a specific word or phrase within a document or search for specific text and automatically replace it with the desired string.
Get Rizonesoft Office 2020.4.15.1 prototype 3
|Download||Rizonesoft_Office_2020.4.15.1_Install.exe (84580 downloads)|
|Version||2020.4.15.1 prototype 3|
|Updated||April 12, 2020|
|File Size||48 MB|
|Requirements||Windows® 7, 8 / 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit)|