We are living in an Internet age and with any widely used technologies, come a new set of problems. Because services like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, accounting, backups, and document editors becoming more and more popular, most people cannot function without the internet. But what to do when your internet connection breaks down. Yea sure; a technician is an option, but this is an expensive option.
Complete Internet Repair is a free tool that will attempt to repair your internet connection. It has been downloaded 1033289 times. This means that your expensive technician most likely uses Complete Internet Repair to troubleshoot and repair your faulty internet connection. It is easy enough to use so that you can repair your own internet connections.
Complete Internet Repair is a free Open Source Power Tool to repair internet connections and get you up and running in no time. Please note that it is unable to repair hardware faults or get your ISP up and running or not yet. 🙂 In short; Complete Internet Repair will attempt to repair your internet connection.
What can be Repaired
With any repair utility, you will need to remember two golden rules. Firstly; Do not try to repair something that is not broken, you might break it.
Secondly; no fix-it utility cannot repair it all, we are not like the all-seeing and all-knowing Oracle, we cannot anticipate each and every situation, but this all said; Complete Internet Repair should be able to help with most of your internet issues. Complete Internet Repair might help (no promises) if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall, internet security suite, antivirus or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Sticky proxy server settings.
- A few other internet errors, but we will not discuss it all here.
Troubleshooting Modem Issues
As previously mentioned, Complete Internet Repair will not repair hardware issues. That said; most issues are software or Internet Service Provider related. Meaning that Complete Internet Repair should work 60% of the time. But, if it does not and before you start troubleshooting your hardware, give your ISP a call. They will be able to assist you over the phone and inform you if they are experiencing any downtime.
If all else fails, the following basic hardware troubleshooting steps could help:
- Make sure the modem is plugged in, on and working.
- Make sure everything is plugged in or if you are using wireless make sure you are connected to the modem.
- Call your service provider to test the outgoing line for you (maybe they will need to reset the line or have a problem on their side.
- Save your internet access username and password.
- Reset your modem (you will need to consult the documentation of the modem to find out how)
- Reenter your internet access login information (the default login information for access to the modem configuration interface should be printed in the manual, but this is usually; username: admin password: admin). If you still cannot find the login information try http://www.routerpasswords.com
- After following all these steps and your internet is still not working, you modem could be broken and you will need to replace it or phone that overpriced technician to come lend a hand.
Download Complete Internet Repair
Complete Internet Repair comes in two flavors. A setup utility for installing it to your computer and a portable version for running it straight from a memory stick or portable hard drive; this means you can carry it around with you and have it ready when something goes wrong. It will not write any settings to the registry or leave any traces on your computer.
If your Browser or Antivirus program warns you about possible malware, do not worry, Complete Internet Repair makes changes to the Windows registry and system files, some security programs could see it as malicious. Complete Internet Repair is clean and safe. Click on the Malware Scan link next to each download to view the online malware scan before downloading.
|Download||ComIntRep_5003_Setup.exe (1033289 downloads)|
|Portable||ComIntRep_5003.zip (1495373 downloads)|
|Updated||August 26, 2020|
|File Size||3 MB|
|Requirements||Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 8 / 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit)|
You can translate Complete Internet Repair into your native language. We tried to make the translation process as painless as possible. To start, download the portable version and look for the en.ini in the
Language\ComIntRep\ folder. This is the file you need to translate. Read the full Translation Guide here. When done, you can upload your translation here.
Complete Internet Repair 220.127.116.1103 Changes
Go to the GitHub Repository to browse or download Complete Internet Repair source code.
This is our bragging section. The most important awards are the 100% clean awards. These mean that Complete Internet Repair was scanned by the download site and it is malware free.