|Download Complete Internet Repair|
|File Size||1.31 MB|
|Create Date||September 25, 2015|
|Last Updated||June 27, 2016|
Complete Internet Repair is our most popular release to date and it only seems fitting that it is our first release to go "Open Source". Let us know if you have any suggestions or take a look at the development section if you would like to help us make Complete Internet Repair even better.
We are living in an Internet age and with any widely used technologies, come a new set of problems. Humanity is busy moving to the point where most people cannot function without the internet. With services like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, accounting, backups, document editors and the fast amount of information available it is easy to see why we became so dependent on it. But what do we do when it breaks down. Yea sure; a technician is an option, but this is an expensive option. Complete Internet Repair will give you a free option to attempt to repair everything internet related.
Complete Internet Repair is portable; this means you can carry it around with you on a USB flash drive and have it ready when something goes wrong. It will not write any settings to the registry or leave any traces on your computer. So, for all you wannabe technicians out there; you can use it and nobody would ever know you did.
What can be Repaired
With any repair utility, you will need to remember two golden rules. Firstly; Don't try to repair something that is not broken, you might break it. Secondly; the utility cannot repair it all, we are not like the all-seeing and all-knowing Oracle, we cannot anticipate each and every situation, but this all said; Complete Internet Repair should be able to help with most of your internet issues. Rizonesoft Complete Internet Repair might help (no promises) if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling VPN, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any website or can only access some websites.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter's IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work.
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- A few other internet errors, but we will not discuss all here.
Troubleshooting Modem Issues
Complete Internet Repair will not repair physical or modem issues. If Complete Internet Repair did not help with your internet issue, go through the basic troubleshooting steps before you call that expensive technician:
- Make sure the modem is plugged in, on and working.
- Make sure everything is plugged in or if you are using wireless make sure you are connected to the modem.
- Call your service provider to test the outgoing line for you (maybe they will need to reset the line or have a problem on their side.
- Save your internet access username and password.
- Reset your modem (you will need to consult the documentation of the modem to find out how)
- Reenter your internet access login information (the default login information for access to the modem configuration interface should be printed in the manual, but this is usually; username: admin password: admin). If you still cannot find the login information try http://www.routerpasswords.com
- After following all these steps and your internet is still not working, you modem could be broken and you will need to replace it or phone that overpriced technician to come lend a hand.